Abbey Court

Fabulous 9221 Total Reviews
Fabulous 9221 Total Reviews

2nd Oct 2018

AMAZING location. Right in the middle of Dublin with everything you could ever need close by. Our airline lost our luggage and the staff at the front desk were so helpful in getting us what we needed until our bags arrived and even gave us towels for free for our inconvenience. Showers were clean however a lot of toilets needed a little extra attention. Overall, would definitely recommend !!

Thanks for the review. We clean toilets daily and more if needed and if an area needs attention as long as we know about it, we see to it immediately.

• lindsaypriceone3532
  • USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Oct 2018
6.6

Small, in bathrooms you can’t even move, sinks clogged and toilets don’t flush. Very loud outside because you have to leave window open to get any kind of air in the unit.

Hi there, sorry you found the bathrooms not up to standard. We have high cleanliness standards and sometimes if it gets very busy they may not seem clean enough but once we are informed we always see to them problem straight away. Thanks for the review.

8.0

Location can not be beat! Facilities were good, with a nice atmosphere. The only downfall was the hostel did smell of cigarette smoke, which kinda sucks for those who are not smokers. Hallways are kinda confusing. Overall had a great stay. Highly recommend doing the pub crawl. It was AWESOME!!!!

Thanks so much. The little smoking area out the back is open for select hours during the day and while we have considered closing it, it was met with much disappointment with a lot of people so for that reason it remains open.

• coylemiller217886
  • Ireland, Male, 18-24
1st Oct 2018

My experience with staying Abby court hostel is encrdible I definitely recommed to anyone it’s very Commfortble and a very pleasant experience the staff are so friendly and very helpful the location is superb and it’s it suits me down a to t especially for my work it’s very affordable and with a games room a hmmock took a games room and a computer room and a bar it’s fantastic I love it and wud definitely stay again

Thanks so so much. Delighted you enjoyed your stay :)

• kgard0115895
  • USA, Female, 31-40
1st Oct 2018

Great place to stay in the heart of Dublin. The staff is great, will answer any and all questions no matter the time of day. Not the cleanest, especially in the restrooms, but you can only do so much with the sheer volume of people using the facilities. But overall, I’d highly recommend staying there.

Thanks so much for the review. Our bathrooms and the whole hostel is cleaned daily and there's always a cleaner on duty should an area need attention.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2018

Great place, great people :) I lost my ipad there and it was found again halleluja

Thanks for the review! Delighted you got your ipad back :)

• jacobgbell4162
  • USA, Male, 18-24
30th Sep 2018

good kitchen, good breakfast, very social. ping pong, pool, and foosball. good for solo travelers looking to meet peeps

• kjaniskevich9926
30th Sep 2018

Such an amazing place and perfect area right in the core of the city. The male staff were borderline rude but all the females were very nice and helpful. I had an early flight so I had to leave at 3 am,I had checked out the morning before my flight and my bag was in the luggage room as they said I could store it and the one male receptionist was very rude and seemed hesitant to let me into the hostel because I didn’t have a night booked, even tho I just wanted to get my bag.

• dsrtfx04271113
  • USA, Male, 41+
30th Sep 2018

I stayed there two different times on the same trip. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms and ensuite were clean. The bathrooms while small were great to have in the rooms. I look forward to staying again.

• lidiakiszewska8092
  • Poland, Female, 25-30
30th Sep 2018

Can't beat the location! Staff is friendly and helpful and quality of breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Rooms are clean and beds are comfy. Clean bathrooms and kitchen. Common room is designed in a way that would suit groups better than lone wolves or couples, but would obviously work for anyone. If you want to store lagguge, there is a fee, even for the hostel guests. Add 3 Euro for each time you need the facility on top of your bed price.

Thanks for the review :) We also have free luggage storage in the basement.

×