Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Lodge offers luxury and comfort in the heart of Grootfontein Namibia a gate away to Meteriote, Etosha National Park and Mangetti National Park. Nestled in an attractive sub-tropical woodland ecoregion, the well-appointed Lodge is a mere 24KM away from Grootfontein main Town. Our friendly staff are from Namibia’s marginalized communities being Khoikhois, Himba and Zemba.
Enjoying the quietness of nature is a main attraction in absence of Wi-fi, but finding connection with the bush. Abenab Lodge is ideally located and it is very easy for guests to access all the amenities, restaurants, Bar as well as the Wellness Centre to handle your exhaustion and stress.
Our friendly and attentive staff of this welcoming Lodge makes sure that your visit is perfect in every way.
At Abenab Lodge we don’t believe it’s good enough just to claim we are ‘eco-friendly’. We take being green very seriously. We strive to operate in the most sustainable way, using ‘green’ technology where-ever possible to reduce emissions foot print.
Abenab Lodge & Safaris Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
24 Hours Reception. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>