Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At the front of the property is the front courtyard garden, with picnic benches & BBQ facility; at the rear, there is a private car park for hostel residents.
Other facilities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, separate dining & TV rooms (both with wall mounted flat screen TVs), laundry & ironing facilities, ceiling fan in every room, free luggage storage, tour booking & assistance in job placements.
WiFi is available free to all residents.
Onsite car park is available.
Aberdeen Lodge has only 6-beds dormitories.
The private rooms consist of single, double/twin, triple and family room (sleeping 4 people). All private rooms are equipped with a TV and fridge.
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Jobs Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Vending Machines
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Things to Note
Hostel reception hours are: 08:30 to 12:30 and 16:30 to 20:30.
The managers live on site and will be able to check you in at other times, by arrangement.
Check-in: 10:30; check-out 10:00.
Check-in and check-out at other times is possible by arrangement.
No curfew is imposed in the hostel.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>