Abigails Hostel

8.7
Fabulous 11052 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Sep 2018

Really good location and nice staff, but felt uncomfortable that we had a 60+ year old man in our dorm, and we we're the only girls in there

15th Sep 2018

Great Hostel with a brilliant location in the heart of Dublin. God breakfast and great kitchen!

• acordero
  • Puerto Rico, Couple, 25-30
15th Sep 2018

Primera vez en un hostal, me encanto.

• drmm4me8612
  • England, Male, 31-40
13th Sep 2018
4.3

Hello Thanks for asking for the review. I am sorry to say that my review about this property was actually good till the last day, when I was racially and verbally abused by a staff, while other staff looked at the abusive staff not reacting or intervening. my mistake, throw the used towels in the wrong bucket, for which I apologized, but the person on the counter started misbehaving and swearing at me. I could have done the same or worse but it is usually inappropriate to drop at same level.

• hildadubs9137
  • Zimbabwe, Female, 41+
13th Sep 2018
8.0

Brilliant, however I shared a room with a male is that a norm in Hostels? I'm used to old style male female, I will be booking very soon, breakfast was brilliant,

• marybeth_gallagher361
  • USA, Couple, 41+
11th Sep 2018

This place is fabulous! They think of EVERYTHING! There is a basket of toiletries if you forget yours, a book exchange, places to recharge your phone, store your luggage, etc. You name it, they have it. The breakfast is plentiful and healthy. The cherry on top was the thoughtfulness of the three gals in our mixed dorm room. They went out for the evening, came back in at 3 am and didnt make a sound!! They took off their shoes and tip-toed into their beds without a single noise!! :)

• johnroocroft2642
  • England, Male, 31-40
11th Sep 2018

fantastic hostel!!! all very clean tidy and organised, good kitchen and good rooms, i will use again if i ever return to dublin.

• sarahmacdowell54248
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2018

Friendly staff. Good location. Really enjoyed my time at Abigail’s and my stay in Dublin!

10th Sep 2018

My first time staying in a hostel, and traveling solo! Abigails was a great way to introduce me to the hostel culture. Staff was super helpful, ready to answer any questions, and the location had super easy access to/from the airport, and the City Centre. The free pub crawl wasn't my favorite, I feel the bars they took us to could have been better, but the free walking tour was excellent (I HIGHLY recommend it). Room was kind of small for 6, but I had excellent roommates! Def recommend!

• cmmartin4158512