Abrahams Hostel

Fabulous 8944 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 8944 Total Reviews

13th Apr 2018

A very good stay. Helped with my move to Dublin so much, the staff went above and beyond. The breakfast is also adequate in the mornings. Plenty of opportunities to meet different people and explore Dublin.

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2018
5.4

I didn't have a great stay in this hostel, it was really average. Absolutely no atmosphere, the common rooms aren't really set up for many people to move around and socialize. The hallways were really loud and echoed quite a lot, and the doors slammed shut every time someone walks by. My room was next to a parking lot and even with the window shut the car exhaust came into the room. The wifi works well though and the showers were hot, and the breakfast was nice. I won't be back.

• England, Female, 31-40
11th Apr 2018
6.0

First of all, I was grilled at Reception for not bringing a passport with me, even though it was my companion who had booked the dorms for us. There was absolutely no mention of a passport in the e-mail I received from the hostel, and there should have been. This is something to bear in mind for travellers where someone else has booked the room or the bed on their behalf. Secondly, I got five hours' sleep, due to the constant snoring and bed shaking of the woman in the bunk bed underneath.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2018
7.1

It was ok for one night but wouldn‘t have wanted to stay longer cuz it‘s a really big hostel and there was no athmosphere. However, very good wifi, breakfast ok, clean and great location.

• katrinaadavid5044
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2018

Abrahams was a great place to stay - the staff was incredibly friendly, the rooms were clean, and I loved having an ensuite bathroom!

• danielwiffen1008510
  • Wales, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2018

Very clean and comfy en suite room. Fantastic spot with only ten minute walk to temple bar area. Definitely stay again

2nd Apr 2018
7.7

The first time I stayed in this hostel in early February 2018, I wasn't happy with cleanliness of the facilities (e.g. kitchen was very dirty and induction cookers didn't work) But 4 weeks after, I came back in March and the staff were more friendly, and the overall cleanliness had been visibly improved. Some rooms seem to have been refurbished slightly. Staff were helpful and dropped their duty to our room on 3rd floor as there was a mis-assigned bed and two were assigned in the same

• Israel, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2018
2.9

I suggest to stay away from the hostel, we had very bed experience.. Most of all- the stuff was really, really not friendly. Not when we asked for vegan milk and got very disrespectful answer, not when we asked to have our breakfast earlier cause we had a flight and got the answer- go to beg to my colleague (what?!?!) and so and so. Rooms are so far that we had to pass 12 doors. Kitchen isn’t enough equiped for travelers. We’re traveling a lot and It’s first time we got that kind of feeling.

Breakfast is served from 7.30am but in the kitchen we have tea and coffee 24 hours so you could have grabbed a hot drink before you left for your early flight, we supply full and half fat milk but this is the first request we have had for vegan milk and unfortunately we would not be in a position to cater for each guests individual needs All doors are there for fire safety purposes our kitchen is fully equipped and has lots of equipment and facilities to cook a meal whilst here

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2018
3.1

My boyfriend and I bought our tickets together and we’re supposed to be in same room. They swiped our cards and at the very end told us they had seperated us and were in different rooms due to space. The hallways were a nightmare to get through and the place was a maze. WiFi was down and toilets weren’t working.

whilst we do try to keep guests in the same room sometimes this is not possible and as yours was a late booking you were in 2 seperate rooms, this was explained to you on check in

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
31st Mar 2018
7.4

Members of staff need to make it clear to guests not to use beds not assigned to them. I almost had a row with a lady for taking my bed because someone took hers and had to pick another one and tell reception. In addition, was told someone else was lying down on next pick after I fitted the bed sheets and pillow case. Guests shouldn't be fighting for their beds despite paying for it and being rightfully entitled to it. Unpleasant experience. Sounds like a joke but it's true. :(

×