Absoloot Value Accommodation

Superb 1552 Total Reviews

• audreymonde5404
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
18th May 2018

I had an amazing time at this hostel, ideally located, very friendly staff and great value for the price, I will definitely stay there the next I come to Queenstown!

Hi there, thank you so much for your great review! We're very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

13th May 2018

One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in! Very clean and excellent views! I will definitely stay here again when I visit Queentown.

Hi there, thank you for your fantastic review of Absoloot Value Accommodation. We're very happy you had a great time with us and we look forward to welcoming you again!

• oliverreeve106246
  • England, Couple, 18-24
11th May 2018

Really great hostel. Good WiFi, great location and nice dorms. Stayed in nomads a couple of days later and absoloot is much better. Kitchen could be a little small if the hostel was full but wasn’t when I was there so was perfect!

10th May 2018

Great location, spacious rooms and clean bathrooms. Also, kitchen with a view. Absolutely recommend!

• mollymrofchak1428
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th May 2018

The best location. Awesome place with awesome staff to help with anything. Laundry is right next door if you need it, but more important, the views!! Stunning. Would stay again and did 2 days later

Hello, thank you so much for your fabulous review of Absoloot Value Accommodation! We're very happy to hear your enjoyed your stay with us and we're glad we could help! The views are certainly stunning from our hostel. It's great to hear you chose to stay with us twice and we hope you had a fantastic time on the rest of your travels.

• ailishstraver8596
  • England, Female, 18-24
4th May 2018

Absolutely loved my stay here! Everyone in the hostel is so welcoming and friendly and the hostel it self is so inviting. The kitchen was definitely my favourite place, looking over the lake everyday. The games room is awesome and really helps to make new friends and the WiFi is so fast! Definitely the best hostel in Queenstown!

Hi there. Thank you so much for your great review! The views from our kitchen are certainly fabulous and they definitely never get old! We're very happy we were able to welcome you to our hostel and that you had a great time here. We hope you enjoyed your time in NZ and we hope to see you again one day!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2018

This was one of my favourite Hostel's I stayed in during my time in New Zealand. I adored the view from the kitchen and thought the facilities were quite clean. The atmosphere was really welcoming and everyone was super nice. The only downfalls were that the rooms and kitchen were a bit small and it was kind of difficult to get onto my top bunk - but it was so worth it for the view I had from my bed of Lake Wakatipu!

• yutthaphongasa1827
  • Thailand, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2018

Hostel located in city, easy to anywhere. Facilities is well.

25th Apr 2018

Great place in Queenstown, staff was great! I got recommendation for a bar who served Caesar, just because he knew I was Canadian. ...so great customer service with the needs of each guess! :-) Place was clean, quiet too so its not a party place if you need a secure place and peace.

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a great review. We're very glad we were able to pass on some of our local knowledge to you, we're always happy to help our guests! It's great to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope you had a fabulous time on the rest of your travels in NZ!

23rd Apr 2018

Low security score for lack of lockers and presence of a random group of campers who somehow made it into the lobby at midnight. Upper bunks aren’t that easy to climb up to. Otherwise, this hostel was excellent in all other respects. Close to everything, informative staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, and community kitchen. Especially helpful describing the parking situation.

Hi there, thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We do take our security very seriously, and no one can access the hostel without a key after hours. We apologise for this incident with the 'campers' and we will look into this. The only way they could have come into the hostel would be if a guest had let them in, and we do have a after hours manager on duty to prevent incidents like this. In regards to the lockers we have one per person, these are located on the 1st and second floor for the guests who do not have lockers in their rooms. We are sorry if you did not realise this. Thank you for you feedback on beds as well, we will be changing the ladders to make them easier to climb. We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you had a great time on the rest of your travels!

×