Absoloot Value Accommodation

9.3
Superb 1464 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
21st Oct 2017

Loved Absoloot!! Perfect location in the middle of town, our room had a nice view of the lake. Our dorm room and ensuite bathroom were spotless. The room even had a bar fridge and lockers (quite small, but we didn't use them so whatever). Didn't seem like a party hostel so that was perfect for me and my bf. I can see how street noise could be loud at night, but I wasn't bothered, and reception has earplugs if noise is a problem. I 100% recommend Absoloot!!

Thanks so much for your kind review! We're stoked you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again when you're in Queenstown next :)

10th Oct 2017

Great hostel! Amazing location, a lot of friendly staff, cosy, pretty clean, close to everything, towels, hair dryers etc are all free to use, laundrette attached to the building, the only bad thing I can say is the air con cannot be switched off in the room which gave me a headache and sore throat. But above all would recommend!

• navancini1405
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Oct 2017

100% dope. Can't go wrong with this place. From the ensuite dorm rooms, super clean everything, amazing views, awesome staff (love all of you) and just all around dopeness, doesn't matter what you're paying. If you're staying in Queenstown this is where it's at.

Hi, thank you for your fabulous review of Absoloot Value Accommodation! We are super proud of the epic views from our place, and we certainly try our best to keep everything squeaky clean so it's great to hear you appreciated everything. Much Love from all of us, and we hope you can stay with us again one day.

2nd Oct 2017

Great location, had a double ensuite with a killer 5-star view. The bathroom was a bit small but outside of that, the room was super spacious and modern. Staff was great and helpful.

Hi there, thank you for your fabulous review of Absoloot Value Accommodation. We are really glad you enjoyed your stay here. We are super proud of our facilities and premier location, so it's great to hear you appreciated everything. The view sure is fantastic! We are sorry that you felt the bathroom was too small, unfortunately we only have so much space to work with, and hopefully the spacious room made up for it! Hopefully we can welcome you back one day.

• Australia, Female, 41+
27th Sep 2017

Absoloot did not disappoint. It was superbly located to launch into our daily walks, meet our bus to the jet boats, restock at the supermarket or just get a snack downtown. The views from the kitchen are to die for. This friendly abode, offered picturesque cooking facilities, free wifi, a big screen to enjoy the AFL grand final on and a laundry to refresh our daywear. I would recommend this accomodation in a heartbeat. Well done, Absoloot my family thoroughly enjoyed their stay.

Hi, Thank you so much for your kind review, we are very glad your family enjoyed their stay here with us at Absoloot Value Accommodation. We are very proud of facilities, especially our kitchen and the beautiful views it provides, so it is great to hear that you enjoyed the scenery. We would love to welcome you and your family again on your next adventure.

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Sep 2017

I stayed at Absoloot for a week when I first arrived in Queenstown. I've never stayed in a hostel for more then 2 days before but I would of happily stayed for longer should I of needed to. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm, the room was lovley and clean with a small en-suite bathroom. The hostel facilities are very good and also kept very clean. The kitchen has a very nice atmosphere and a lovley view over the water and mountains. The staff are really nice and friendly and I still speak to them now :)

• Indonesia, Male, 18-24
26th Sep 2017

Great staffs and facilities ! There's no doubt about the cleanliness and safety ! Top accomodation 👌🏻

Hello, thank you very much for your kind review, we really appreciate it! We would love to welcome you again on your next adventure.

• England, Female, 31-40
17th Sep 2017

Amazing location. Great view in the kitchen, very clean throughout. Would definitely recommend to friends

Hello, thank you very much for your great review! We are very proud of the gorgeous view from our kitchen so it's always great to hear when our guests love the view too. We would be delighted to welcome any of your friends, or yourself on your next adventure.

• junior1892
  • Malaysia, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2017

For me, all was awesome.. nothing can compare with this hostel.. superb , awesome for me. Will recommended too others if they come to Queenstown.

Hi, thank you very much for leaving us a great review. We really appreciate your kind words and we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we can welcome you again on your next trip!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2017

Fab. Especially love that it isn't a party hostel but is literally perfect location so if you wanna go out, you go out and have a great night right next door, but if you want an early night, you're good for that too.

Hello, thank you for your fabulous review! We are really glad you had a great time whilst you stayed with us. We are proud to not be a party hostel as we like to cater to everyone. However, we do also love the variety of bars and nightlife near by! Hopefully we can welcome you again on your next adventure.

×