Absoloot Value Accommodation

Superb 1656 Total Reviews

• dominikwannatim8439
  • Poland, Male, 31-40
20th May 2018

Great location, almost at the lake in the city centre. Very nice and modern, but the guests there were stiff and unfriendly (maybe it was just me or maybe it was off season). Otherwise fantastic spot :-)

• isitcleveland
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
19th May 2018

ABSOLOOTLY loved this place! The rooms were great, very clean, and the common area's pretty cool. Only downside is the s****y WiFi. Could be better. And it would be great if the people in the rooms can adjust the heat freely instead of having to bring it to someone's attention (I didn't, though I assume that's how it goes) because sometimes, it can get cold. All things considered, still an amazing hostel and I loved it here. People are awesome. Location is awesome.

• hayleelyoung2310
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
19th May 2018
8.0

Very nice and modern, common areas quite small. Nice and quiet with double windows and big rooms. Lockers were in hallway and hardly fit my backpack in it. Overall really liked my stay here and met heaps of awesome people

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. It's great to hear you liked our rooms. Our lockers were moved into the hallways to create more space in the dorm rooms. They are designed to just hold a few valuables such as laptops/cameras. They are not meant to fit a backpack, these are meant to go under the dorm beds. We're really glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you had a fantastic time in Queenstown!

• audreymonde5404
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
18th May 2018

I had an amazing time at this hostel, ideally located, very friendly staff and great value for the price, I will definitely stay there the next I come to Queenstown!

Hi there, thank you so much for your great review! We're very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back.

• England, Male, 18-24
17th May 2018

This hostel is by far the best I’ve visited in New Zealand! The location is truly unbeatable, with totally amazing views across the lake! This hostel has a sparkling clean kitchen which is regularly cleans along with high standards and great working great facilities. With super friendly staff which are more than happy to help at any point, especially Chris who goes one step further to make sure everything is to the best possible standard, this hostel is a super sociable place to meet loads of gr

17th May 2018

Amazing location, nice room and good atmosphere!

• England, Female, 25-30
16th May 2018

Great location right by the waterfront and close to all the bars. Rooms were very clean and beds were comfy. Each bed had its own sockets and light. Bathrooms very clean. Kitchen was quite small but clean. The kitchen was on the top floor and lounge on the bottom floor (which often had a film playing) which made it harder to socialise.

15th May 2018

The location of the hostel is very good and the view from the kitchen is beautiful! The beds are good and have light /plug for charging electronics. It has a sink inside the rooms, which is also great! Bathrooms are good and clean. The kitchen is nicely clean but always is full. The staff is not very friendly, wifi does not work and the rooms are cold, I spent a bit of cold.

13th May 2018

One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in! Very clean and excellent views! I will definitely stay here again when I visit Queentown.

Hi there, thank you for your fantastic review of Absoloot Value Accommodation. We're very happy you had a great time with us and we look forward to welcoming you again!

• laurenadamson876271
  • England, Couple, 31-40
12th May 2018

Great location, super friendly staff who helped with booking our activities, we were in a private room which was very clean and comfortable.

×