Absoloot Value Accommodation

9.3
Superb 1616 Total Reviews

• Austria, Female, 18-24
21st Jan 2018

The hostel is awesome. Facilities are great! I slept in a comfortable bed and the kitchen is well equipped. Lockers in rooms are provided. only thing is that I didn't get my key deposit back due to early check out - reception hours start quite late

Hello, thank you for your review. Our beds have actually recently been upgraded so it's great to hear that they are comfortable! We are sorry you didn't get your deposit back, we will email you to arrange for a refund. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

18th Jan 2018

This hostel is right in the middle of things in downtown Queenstown. My room had a beautiful view of the park and the water. I got a bottom bunk, which meant I had a double bed--very comfy, and a first for me in a hostel. I was solo traveling there on a weekend and met a bunch of great people in the common area in the evening. Only drawback is parking (which is a pain anywhere in Queenstown and not unique to this hostel)--I had to park a 10-minute walk away in the middle of the busy season.

Hey, thank you very much for your great review! We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you managed to get that double bottom bunk, always a win when that happens! The views are certainly incredible from the hostel, we certainly never get bored of them. Unfortunately due to our premier location in the town center, parking is something that we are unable to offer. With the growing popularity of Queenstown as a tourist destination the parking problem has been an ongoing issue for everyone. However we always try our best to provide advice on the best places to find somewhere to park. Once again thank you for taking time to leave a review and we hope to welcome you back one day!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Jan 2018

I loved this hostel! This is hands down the best location in Queenstown! Right on Beach St and right next to the water and a park. It can’t be beat. The kitchen facilities were great (loved the big open window facing the water) and the rooms were clean! I would definitely stay here again.

Hello, thank you for your great review! The location is certainly great for us, and the view never gets old. Hopefully we'll see you again one day!

×