Adagio Hostel 2.0 Basilica

Superb 964 Total Reviews
Superb 964 Total Reviews

8th Nov 2017

Adagio was great, the location is walking distance from all the main sights and it’s clean, comfortable, and friendly. The only thing to note is that towels aren’t included in their linens, so make sure to bring one!

• izziha2928
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Oct 2017
6.3

Had absolutely no atmosphere. Wouldn't recommend for young travellers looking to meet other young travellers/have fun.

• Morocco, All Male Group, 18-24
21st Oct 2017

The best things about this hostel are the location and the staff. The hostel seemed clean but right after checking out and on my way to the airport, I found a bedbug walking on my left hand... Another little mishap is someone stealing my food from the fridge even though my name was written on it. It was nothing valuable but still, stealing is stealing. All in all, I would say I was satisfid by my stay there.

• Lebanon, Male, 18-24
16th Oct 2017

A perfect place to settle in Budapest, amazing staff and helpful , location is just great. The only bad thing is having 3 and more insects scrolling on my bed.. i have pix Keep up the good work !!!!

• beaalice19
  • England, Couple, 18-24
11th Oct 2017

Great location with amazing view. The staff were friendly and the facilities are very good. Rooms are unique and would recommend staying here.

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Oct 2017

Absolutely brilliant. Staff were very helpful and friendly, location is brilliant, everything is very simple and easy to use. Thank you!

• rick_dolcevita1206
  • India, Male, 31-40
3rd Oct 2017

this is by far 1 of the best hostels i hav stayed in all my travells ,great location fantastic and helpful staff and everything was perfect i highly highly recomend this place ,if u are in budapest u def should stay here :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Oct 2017

Great hostel, great beds with curtains, good kitchen. A great place to stay while in Budapest.

• Serbia, Couple, 31-40
30th Sep 2017

We only had one night stay in this hostel, and here is our review. Cute apartment and very clean (and we have high standards!). It is located in the city center near one of the bridges, what could be better. Staff is friendly, kitchen is nicely equipped and bathroom looks great! All in all - we will stay here next time as well. Note: they accept cash only and in local currency so be sure to have it on you when you check in.

25th Sep 2017

Lovely hostel. Others very chatty in the kitchen. Free tea and coffee. Huge lockers. Separate toilet and shower in the room. Location was good - not too far from the river. Only slight issue was with there being no barrier on the bed. I was worried I'd fall in the night and really damage myself! Good storage once up there so I didn't have to keep going up and down. I'd stay again!

×