Adam&Eva Hostel

Superb 1264 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1264 Total Reviews

15th Oct 2018

The staff was super friendly and kind. The overall hostel we very clean. Would recommend!

5th Oct 2018

Not the center of town but plenty close. One of the employees had me travel into town to get euros to rent a bike when I could have just used my credit card, but she was new and it was a simple oversight. Not everyone knows everything! Excellent place and I do recommend it

20th Sep 2018

What a great hostel!

• jessicakashdan1773
  • England, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2018

We were a couple staying in the double private bedroom. Very friendly staff and in an excellent location being right next to the main river and only a short walk from the Charles Bridge. Very clean and well kept, with cozy bathrooms but in very nice condition. Not the most vivacious place to stay socially, but we were only staying for one/two nights so weren't necessarily looking for that. All in all it was a lovely stay, would absolutely recommend the hostel.

12th Sep 2018

We only stayed here for one night, but it was really nice. The staff was amazing in every way. The beds were very comfortable, and the kitchen had everything you could want. It seemed like there weren’t so many people in the hostel at the time we stayed so the atmosphere was friendly, but people stayed to themselves. I think that had more to do with the people, because the hostel is set up to be very social. It’s amazing. I recommend this place for sure.

• nicolellemme1863
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2018

Excellent hostel! The staff and rooms were super nice, and I loved that each bed had their own charging outlets. There were plenty of bathrooms and they (as well as the kitchen) were both super clean. Overall very enjoyable stay! I also really appreciated the lounge area, the use of the computer and that the front desk let me print my boarding pass!

• sydneyworm4052
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
26th Aug 2018

Really lovely hostel, with specious rooms and a large kitchen. Staff were lovely and really friendly.

24th Aug 2018

Nicest hostel I've stayed in! Amazing staff, they took the time to explain the city and made suggestions for things to do off the tourist path all of which were great. Extremely comfortable bed with bright and spacious dorms.

• riddle216075
  • India, Couple, 25-30
15th Aug 2018

cool and relaxed place to chill out specially if you are travelling in small groups or pairs. The location is perfect..

• trulsstenrud4337
  • Norway, Male, 18-24
8th Aug 2018

I really liked this hostel, the people in the reception were nice and I met some cool people here

×