Adam&Eva Hostel

Superb 1187 Total Reviews

• lorenachang
  • Taiwan, Female, 18-24
18th May 2018

All the staffs there are so nice. They are patient and wiling to answer all of your questions! The location is also super convenient. Well value for money!!!

7th May 2018
8.0

My word is going to be ‘nice’ for this hostel. The staff were nice, the hostel was nice, the facilities were nice, the location was nice. The beds were NOT nice, every time the person on the top bunk moved the entire bed shook and woke me from my sleep. This is not a party hostel ( why I chose to stay here ) however there was ZERO atmosphere; people wouldn’t even say hello. Would recommend this hostel if you want peace and quiet...

Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am just wondering why you have prolonged your stay for 4 more nights and stayed in total 10 days, when there was "zero" atmosphere??? The atmosphere is something very subjective, depending on people staying at the moment, your actual mood, luckiness for your roomates etc. And it is very difficult for us to deal with this fact. If you like to chat, you can always come to the reception to talk to our staff. The girls are friendly :-). We have also checked your bed and it seems to be in a good condition but yes, we are still a hostel with dorms and bunk beds, and if you are a lighter sleeper, we recommend to you to choose next time one of our double bed private rooms or an apartment ensuite where you will find higher comfort ,-). We wish you all the best! Adam&Eva team

• India, Female, 31-40
21st Apr 2018

I stayed in the girls dorm and it was clean with your own locker & charging point for each bed. Overall a very good stay

21st Apr 2018

This hostel is excellent! Great staff, very friendly, rooms extremely clean, and in a very good location! I’m very satisfied and I really recommend it!

• cmsanchez079239
  • USA, Female, 31-40
13th Apr 2018

Great hostel, clean and quiet.perfect location close to public transport and great cafes/restaurants.

• greggjj5737
  • USA, Male, 31-40
3rd Apr 2018

I really loved this hostel and felt grateful to find it. I got screwed by an Air B&B and needed a place to stay last minute. Eva met me at the door and was so kind. The hostel is very clean, quiet, and friendly. There weren’t many people staying there so I can’t judge the atmosphere in peak tourist season, but I can say that it wasnt a “Party Hostel.” It was, in my limited experience, the nicest hostel I’ve ever stayed in and would return next trip for sure.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
29th Mar 2018

The hostel was great. It was very quiet and VERY well decorated. Whenever I am booking for Prague ... I will always book Adam & Eva.

• naomilouisedunn2524
  • England, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2018

Very clean and cosy!

23rd Dec 2017

We stayed in one of the apartments, simply amazing. It could easily go into AirBnB, it was big, clean, comfortable, walking distance to the old town, close to good restaurants and small markets. Eva is a lovely person and very helpful! If I ever go back to Prague I'm definitely coming to this hostel (and booking one of the apartments). If you want peace and comfort, this is perfect!

×