Adam&Eva Hostel

Superb 1241 Total Reviews

• riddle216075
  • India, Couple, 25-30
15th Aug 2018

cool and relaxed place to chill out specially if you are travelling in small groups or pairs. The location is perfect..

• trulsstenrud4337
  • Norway, Male, 18-24
8th Aug 2018

I really liked this hostel, the people in the reception were nice and I met some cool people here

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
31st Jul 2018

I had a great stay here: friendly staff members, a great location (near everything but away from the streets that are overrun by tourists), good facilities, good roommates I could trust. This is what you need if you want to explore Prague by day and take it easy in the evening. The lovely staff members even placed a fan in our room.

27th Jul 2018

My favorite hostel experience. Wish I could take this hostel style with me to each new city. Very chill, clean, a great place to meet similar minded travelers (like interesting, but not wild.) comfortable female dorm, good location!

• charlotteclairediaz1790
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Jul 2018

A great location to enjoy the city of Prague - only a short walk to the old town but located in a nice, quiet area so you can easily relax after a big day of exploring. The amenities are some of the best I’ve experienced in a hostel and the room is spacious and well considered with a few tables and chairs and mirror. I would stay again and recommend to others.

• nadiarhodes2701
  • England, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2018

We had a lovely stay at the Adam & Eva Hostel, wasn’t a very social hostel but still a lovely place to stay and very clean! The staff were a bit confusing but overall I would definitely recommend to couples or people who like a quieter time in Prague.

10th Jul 2018

This was by far the best hostel I've stayed in all throughout Europe. From the moment I arrived, I was welcomed by a friendly receptionist, Ilona. She was exceptional in explaining everything to me during the check-in and I instantly felt welcomed. The hostel itself is beautiful and had a perfect kitchen, balcony and living room to meet others. The bed was also very comfy! I was also very pleased with Anna, who was another receptionist who helped answer my questions about the city.

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2018

Great place to chill, lacking any real vibe

• Katieunderwood
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2018

If I could give an 11 for staff and security I would. Absolutely the most lovely experience I have ever had with a hostel.

• squirenicky2237
  • England, Female, 41+
28th Jun 2018

Really good hostel with helpful staff. We had a lovely private room, the kitchen facilities were good. The hostel was peaceful apart from some noisy people cooking at midnight one evening which was quite disturbing as our room was off the kitchen. The hostel had strict rules about quiet times, the staff were great and made sure this didn't happen again. It was very easy to walk to all the attractions of Prague, which is a very beautiful city. Would recommend this hostel.

×