Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
I accept credit cards.
Cancellation policy is total payment 15 days before the arrival time.
Additional Terms and Conditions
I ask for security deposit
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The bedrooms, which are sound proof have been recently re-modelled and include free wireless, private bathrooms, showers, hairdryers, air conditioning, TV, your choice of single or double beds and a private entrance.
Our family run accommodation makes you feel the warmth and welcome of Italian hospitality and we are always ready with information, if desired.
Everyone who stays at Valentina's will enjoy a relaxing, unique holiday: immerse yourself in the local culture, and make it your home! Fall in love with Orvieto's art, history, cultural events, shopping, cafes, wineries, trattorias and restaurants and nightclubs and don't miss the local cuisine and the great wines!
Orvieto, thanks to its position, is also the perfect base for visiting the most beautiful localities and art towns of Umbria, high Latium and low Tuscany.
Rome is 1 hour by train and Florence is 1.5 hours by train.
Note: 7 Days cancellation policy View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>