Agavero Hostel

Superb 467 Total Reviews

• Denmark, Couple, 25-30
21st Apr 2018
8.0

Pillows and beds are better than my own at home, super nice. The pool is a joke though, 2 meters in diameter, and nothing like the pictures. Breakfast is good, and staff friendly and helpful

• Finland, Couple, 25-30
18th Apr 2018
7.1

Breakfast staff was totally rude. Why they working there if they are totally uninterested and make customers feel totally undesirable. And the highlight... when I came back my room after really bad experience breakfast I see that cleaner was take my things out? Couple hours before checkout. Wtf? I travel 3 months now and worst experience in Mexico. Our lucky that we stay only one night!

• rejumaster
  • USA, Female, 31-40
12th Apr 2018

I had a wonderful stay at Agavero Hostel! Tucked into a neighborhood, across the street from a small park, the location is quiet and safe. The staff is very personable and knowledgeable about the area. The owners live at the hostel, so they ask that guests treat it like their home. It is a close walk to the bars and the ADO bus station. Free breakfast is tasty and authentic Mexican cuisine, but nothing fancy. Fun and social atmosphere but easy to escape the party and have a quiet bedtime.

• rogeliocalde18645
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2018

Amazing Hostel, great atmosphere, staff was excellent... they do their best to make you feel at home. Bar is great, rooms and facilities always clean, really loved it.

• alinafriedrichs1564
  • Germany, Female, 31-40
5th Apr 2018

We only stayed for one night but it was nice. Clean, friendly, very good breakfast. Only thing: Room did not have a window that you can open which I find not so cool for a dorm.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2018

Let me start this review by saying I have travelled to 30+ countries, including a 10 month long trip around Asia and Europe. I have probably stayed at over 100 hostels in my life, and THIS one is by far the one with the highest level of hospitality I have ever stayed at. Im not much of a person who writes reviews. As a matter of fact this is only my second one, but this place deserves it!

• braulioarjonalpz6337
  • England, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2018

There wapa a really good vibe, i Stayed at the female dorm and it was fantastic, i absolutely loved breakfast! Oh... which is included all for just 10 dollars, amazing.

3rd Apr 2018

Enjoyed the hostel :) nice kitchen, staff were nice, very clean. Only negative is that it's pretty loud at night, playing music and watching TV. I liked the style of music so I didn't mind but I could see it being annoying.

2nd Apr 2018

Routine visit to Cancún!! It's always a pleasure to have fun with this guys. They always surprise you with something new. The coolest roof bar!!

• claremariie
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Mar 2018

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. Absolutely amazing staff!!!! They make you feel at home and comfortable the minute you walk in the door. The location was great because it was away from all the noise of Cancun. William and Alberto were great and always around if you needed any help. The breakfast was delicious and different every day. The rooms were clean as well as the bathrooms. The Staff was my favorite part of the whole experience!! Thank You Agavero Staff!

×