Agavero Hostel

Superb 467 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 467 Total Reviews

3rd Mar 2018

I enjoyed my stay very much at Agavero...I was out all day, but when I came back it was a good atmosphere. It's a great place to meet people and have fun! NOT really a good option if you want a "quiet"night, nonetheless, a great place. It is ideal if you like to party and stay up very late! If you're a party animal then go for it! Breakfast is great and always fun! Oliver and William are wonderful! Enjoy Cancún!

• Slovenia, Couple, 31-40
1st Mar 2018

The young team of guys is really nice and helpfull. They make an extra effort to make the guests feel like home. The hostel is very clean. They serve the most amazing breakfasts. We forgot some things in the locker in the dorm and they saved it for us for two weeks untill we returned to pick it up.

28th Feb 2018

not a bad hostel at all nice place but not the best hostel there are some very very good Hostels now in cancun and this one is just ok not bad nice staff i do say

27th Feb 2018

Pros: super clean, social, near supermarkets and cheap takeaway food, homemade breakfast that changes everyday (Mexican specialties), fast internet Cons: although one of the managers is super friendly and welcoming I found the other one in a pretty bad mood.

26th Feb 2018
8.0

Good atmosphere if you want to meet other travelers defiantly a party hostel, music was blaring past 1 so wear earbuds if you want to get sleep. Nice security lockers in the dorms however i was not ever given a dorm key during my stay. Bathrooms looked like they didn't get cleaned that often and the toilet seats didn't fit on the toilets. nice showers. Small but great breakfast, if you are looking for somewhere to meet new people and drink this would be the place!

26th Feb 2018

Very good hostel. Location is good for me, near the grocery store and busses. Breakfast is excellent. Beds are comfy and the room was quiet and cool with ac. Kitchen is not the greatest, not well organized and small and crowded if you like to make your own meals. Rooftop really needs some shaded areas, too hot during the day. Put some umbrellas up there!!! Rooftop is beautiful at night, best part of my stay. Wasn't too busy so not a very social place. Hammocks out front need shade as well

25th Feb 2018
7.4

Hostel was good for the price. Nice place to stay if you are looking for a pit stop between the airport and future destination.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Feb 2018

Although I was only here for one night, I wish I could have stayed longer! The staff are incredible, friendly and willing to help out. Rooms and hostel in general are very clean. Close walk from the ADO bus station. Would stay again if I return to Cancun.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Feb 2018

I remember as a checked in I was greeted with a saying “This isn’t a party hostel, please treat it as your home” Through out my travels through Asia, India and America I can honestly say this home/hostel was the best place I have stayed. In fact I’m so sure that you wont be disappointed that ill add my email to this review: caitlinjharper@hotmail.com and if you aren’t satisfied I will personally refund you…because the odds are definitely in my favour here.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
11th Feb 2018

Although we only stayed about 10 hours in the hostel, it was a really nice place. Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Beds are comfortable and bathrooms clean. Showers are nice and hot! I wish we could’ve stayed longer but our transportation to the hostel was awful and we were extremely late. Overall a fantastic place and will definitely stay again next time I’m in Cancun.

×