Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-100% of the total amount will be occurred for the cancellation within 3 days prior to arrival of guests.
-In the event that a guest checks-out earlier than the confirmed date, there will be no refund.
-Any no show will be charged at full stay accommodation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
-Maximum allowable occupancy in a room is (2) adult guests and one child.
-No additional room charge for children under ( 7 ) years of age. Sharing the same bed with parent or limited to one child per room. In case of a second child or for children between ( 7 to 13 ) years of age, an extra bed charge of 15$ will be added on.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The units come with a seating area. Breakfast is available every morning and includes continental, buffet and Asian options. The reception at Agga at 9mile Hotel can provide tips on the area. Central Bank of Myanmar is 10 km from the accommodation, while UNICEF Myanmar is 12 km away. The nearest airport is Yangon International, 3.1 km from Agga at 9mile Hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service. Furthermore, our front desk people will help your itinerary to be smoother.
Things to note & policies
Free Cancellation: 1 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from: 2:00p.m
Check out Before: 12:00 p.m at noon
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
No Age Restriction
Reception working period/time: 24 hours View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>