Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Agora Suites is located 5 minutes from the concert and festivals area of Bogotá in a residential and sports area, known as ´the lungs of the city´. An area where you will have access to transport, restaurants, supermarkets and places with the most delicious desserts in the city. The area will give you the possibility to feel like a local and make the most of your experience. From the area you have access to the different touristic sites of Bogotá (20 minutes by car) to the historic center, the T zone, Parque de la 93, Usaquen and the Airport.
In Agora Suites we have a variety of shared bedroom options or private rooms and suites for all types of budgets. We have adapted our bedrooms for your comfort, with light, shelf and locker for each bunk bed. Our private rooms are excellent for those who want their own space, clean and comfortable.
Agora Suites Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Master Card, Visa, Dinners).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included (19.00% for Colombia residents).
Breakfast not included.
Reception 24 h.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>