Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
4days before the arrival date = No Cancellation fee
3days to the day = 100% of the whole stay
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just stayed there for the 3rd time, atmosphere is amazing, very friendly staff,
the hostel is close enough to city center but not in it,
so you'll get the vibe of a really cool quiet japanese neighborhood.
The building is a very clean Japanese style building with a lot of art and cool decoration,
also the cafe attached to the hostel adds.
Over all, if you're visiting Osaka you have to stay in Air Osaka hostel.' - A guest
*For those of you who are bored of the same “hipster-looking” hostel and want to enjoy a space filled with lots of character
*The Hostel features a lot of artwork and a ton of plants
*Languages spoken: English, Japanese, French, Chinese
*Very friendly staff (Seriously!)
*Cafe: Sakuri cafe has heaps cool cookies, muffins, and coffee for you
*Only a 1 min walk from Kitakagaya exit #4
*Only 10 mins by subway to Namba centre
*Area is an art hub, do some exploring!
*Many interesting galleries, cafes, and eateries in the area. And check out the self-order glasses shop nearby.
*Come stay with us, and feel free to let us know what you need.
*amenities include: laundry, a comfortable mattress and foam pillow, shower essentials, towels for rent
*nearby supermarkets and convenience stores View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Jobs Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>