Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tea and coffee free. Blankets and duvet free. Kitchen for your cooking.
Relax by the swimming pool or in the green garden.
Shops only 5 minutes walk.
Buses to city every 30 minutes just across the road.
Rental cars available from $35nzd/day. Vans $45nzd per day.
Going to Queenstown or Fiji. Lots of people stop off for the early flights.
Airport pickup $7 per person one way.
We have good facilities and plenty of space, for you to relax and stretch out before or after your flight.
Bus into the city for $7 , right outside our door. Checkout the ferry ride to Devenport .
Greek and Indian restaurants , seafood buffet and small supermarket just 5 minutes walk.
Important Note:* Dorms are not available after 10pm please*. People sleeping who want their rest before their early flights . Sorry. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>