Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our lodge is located at the heart of Ericeira with a fortunate view over the village and ocean, and just a 2 minute walk from one of the best beaches in Portugal, bars, restaurants and stores.
Whether you are a family or a small group, this unit will be perfect for you. Providing the perfect base for you to recharge and explore this wonderful Portuguese city. We also recommend visiting the nearby Sintra and woods of Mafra on cloudy days.
This renovated building from the 50s offers you the authentic local experience and makes for the perfect conditions for a comfortable and soothing stay. The rooms are all wisely decorated so that you can relax after a full day at the beach, with almost all rooms having a private bathroom. You will find the kitchen fully equipped, ideal for preparing the typical seafood dishes of the area.
Whilst here you can try a surf lesson with your family or friends, or if you are an advanced surfer, you can take the opportunity to perfect your techniques with true surfing professionals and world champions. We also offer bicycle rental, perfect for touring the village and beaches.
If you feel like relaxing and catching some waves, do not look any further, AKTION Ericeira Lodge is ready to welcome you all year round. Hope to meet you soon!
Aktion Ericeira Lodge - Terms & Conditions
No reception. Please get in touch with the property to arrange the check-in.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
• City Tax: 2 € person / night - May to Oct .; // 1 € person / night - Nov. to April
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>