Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to a large apartment with high and frescoed ceilings, three large and comfortable bedrooms, two bathrooms reserved for guests, a living room for your spare time and a dining room where you will be served a hearty breakfast.
Your choice of rooms:
- two double rooms, that can be fitted with one double bed or two twin beds upon request;
- one single room;
- an extra bed can be added in all rooms.
Total freedom of movement, as well as a warm and welcoming atmosphere will make you feel at home. Your host who is fluent in Italian, English, French, Spanish or German is available to help you navigate your way through the city and make the most of your stay in Turin.
We offer a wide collection of books, CDs and DVDs for your enjoyment but if you need to stay connected we have broadband wireless network plus a computer reserved for our guests.
Musicians are welcome and can feel free to take advantage of the grand piano in the living room.
Check-in time: to be agreed in advance.
Check-out time: 11 AM
Payment: Cash only, upon arrival. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Hair Dryers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>