Alla Lenz Hotel-Pension

Fabulous 66 Total Reviews

• annikapauliina
  • Finland, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2018

Great hotel, staff was super nice and the rooms were clean. Big thank you for the man at the reception who gave me a free 2-day ticket for public transportation.

3rd Jun 2018

Clean, comfortable. Close to tram and bus line, 15min walk to Westbahnhof train station, supermarket, restaurants, etc - But Quiet! Decent value for high priced Vienna. Stayed 4 nights. Staff was excellent except for one thing. When I checked in I said I wanted to pay in cash. On next to last day he charged my credit card - then was antagonistic when I asked for the charge to be reversed so I could pay cash.

×