Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer a home style and friendly service with the highest standards of accommodation to make your stay a memorable one. Offering one, two or three bedrooms, our apartments and studios will make you feel like you never left home.
And if you are looking for economical accommodation so that you can make the most of your vacation, there are rooms at Aloe Apartments & Studios that will suit your budget.
All our rooms have large balcony with views over the sea, are beautifully furnished and fully equipped with all necessary facilities such as: direct-dial phone, air-conditioning, TV set, satellite, private bathroom with bath tub, kitchenette with cooking, refrigerator, cupboard and all the necessary cutlery. You can choose between single rooms, double rooms or triple rooms, depending on your requirement. The rates vary according to the season.
A credit card is required to secure the reservation.
You have up to 3 days prior to arrival to cancel the reservation without charge. If the reservation is cancelled within 72 hours prior to arrival you will be charged 1 night stay. Same day cancellations, no shows or early check out will result in 1 night charge.
Check in: 12:00
Check out: 11:00
Payment: credit card will be charged on arrival day View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>