Aloha Eiffel Tower by Hiphophostels

• lenabeerens2629
  • Belgium, Female, 18-24
2nd Nov 2018
5.4

The staff was not very friendly. I had no wifi in my room (the guy at the reception said that it was because some phones reject the wifi passport. I have an Iphone.) the walls are very thin. I would not stay here again. I would also not recommend it if you are travelling solo, like I was. There is a shared room but it is not very cosy and not likely that you really meet people

• bvo15047792
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
24th Oct 2018
6.0

Location is convenient for Montparnasse and Eiffel Tower. It is close to multiple metro stations. Personnel is a weird mix, you can either get a very lovely staff member or the total opposite. Rooms are decent but they don't have private restrooms. The showers are a nightmare! Tiny and full of mold.

4th Oct 2018

The good: free breakfast (granola, milk, orange juice, coffee, French bread, croissant). Every major landmark in the city center is walkable if you don't mind putting in a long day on your feet. The iffy: the rooms don't feel very clean. I've had questionable stains on my blanket both times I stayed here. The staff seemed rude to other people, but were always pleasant to me so maybe I didn't understand the situation. Overall a decent value for the Paris city center.

• firegreen_157012
  • USA, Male, 41+
28th Sep 2018

Great hostel. I`ve stayed there 3 times in as many years!

• bljunggren14677
  • Denmark, Couple, 18-24
23rd Sep 2018
6.3

A bit expensive for a private room. The shower drain smelled very badly, and it wasnt fixed. The walls were paper-thin, so we could literally hear everything so clearly. Very annoying when trying to sleep + very noisy people had the adjacent rooms.

• andrewjwilkinson211101
  • USA, Male, 18-24
10th Sep 2018

Very mello atmosphere. Staff was helpful, location was perfect and I was comfortable. Only issue I had was the tiny shower with such short time on between pumps but I guess you get what you pay for. Overall good value for money

• maddenedwards9686
  • USA, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2018

Was only here for one night but it seemed good.

24th Aug 2018
6.0

I was traveling with a friend, but I would not recommend this for a solo traveler. I would not feel safe walking around in the neighborhood at night and there is no way to meet people at this hostel. When inquiring about the bus options to the airport, the staff seemed like they didn’t know. Every other hostel I’ve stayed at has always been knowledgeable about that. There is only one bathroom per floor and they allow families to stay there. The walls are thin so don’t plan on getting good sleep.

• saaminooh1581
  • Somalia, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2018

Nice location to visit Eiffel Tower and come from there late at night, good breakfast, welcoming staff, secure hostel.

• USA, Female, 31-40
8th Aug 2018
6.3

There is not hot water for shower - I know this place is cheap and you get what you paid, but at least the basic, like hot shower, should will have.

×