Aloha Eiffel Tower by Hiphophostels

• facey2001
  • Pakistan, Male, 31-40
11th Jun 2018
5.4

Each one on front desk is rode visitor are like the never knows about the city and about rules and prices for hostel or hotel be polite with then, if u change some thing write front of him the changes amount so he better understand any how my experience was very bad me and my cousin left the hostel next day ! There is no fan no ac in the room and on asking the behavior was very bad and rode. God bless them !

• syamantakkumar1356
  • India, Male, 18-24
5.4

The hostel was apparently over booked, and even after making a reservation online through hostelworld, they did not give us the rooms and we had to stay in the lobby.

• caguilera19501
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6.9

When we first got there the dark haired lady was yelling at everyone to leave and come back in an hour to check in. So we did that then was told to wait again because they were having booking issues. We ended up waiting 4 hours to check in. The lady had put other people in someone else's rooms. The gentleman who came in after her that had apparently just started working there handled the situation much better than she did. Rooms were decent, liked that they had a sink. Showers & bathrooms ok.

• samhitaramayanam257562
  • India, Female, 25-30
5.7

Check-in process- The place is understaffed to check-in flowing guests. It took us 20 minutes to check-in and this delayed our day plan completely. Even after check-in the room was not immediately ready. Safety in rooms- at around 2:30 to 3am in the night some man was able to enter my room. He opened my room door with a key he had, which I am not sure where he got it from. Luckily I woke up with the opening sound so he saw me and left. I was terrified as my things could have been stolen.

• aparnachandrasekar913441
  • India, Female, 25-30
8th Jun 2018
5.1

The place was nice but very poor cleanliness and low value for money.

• alainacauchie7326
  • USA, Female, 31-40
6th Jun 2018

Wonderful location, terrific breakfast, great price, A++ had a super time.

6th Jun 2018
7.1

Cool little hostel. The subway’s nearby, so getting into town isn’t too bad. Close enough to walk to the best sights, walking the streets of Paris could never be a bad thing. It didn’t feel very social, they have limited social spaces and the atmosphere was pretty bland. Chatting with your roommates is the way to meet people at this hostel, which worked fine for me. Staff are pleasant and helpful, but can take their time and seem a touch disinterested. No cause for concern though.

• w02710525679
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Jun 2018
6.0

When checking in a new staff member was overwhelmed and unable to manage all the guests. We left and came back and someone else was able to check us in without problems. No lockers, just a locked room with everyone’s bags. Layout made it difficult to meet others. An older quieter crowd with many people reading in the common area, not what I would normally expect from a hostel. More like a low level hotel.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Jun 2018
6.9

This Hostel is not the Ritz but I feel like it’s had a few unfair reviews lately. The staff were approachable, the bathrooms cleaned daily, and the free breakfast (a crossiant & bread roll with butter and jam, cereal, and orange juice & coffee) was great. Small lockers are provided at Reception but I do wish there had been some in the room. Bunks are narrow and low but comfortable. I would stay again.

• georgiasarahivy105836
  • Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Jun 2018
6.9

Desk staff were not very welcoming or helpful, although the kitchen staff were very kind and helpful. Location was very good with shops close by and 30 min walk to the Eiffel tower. The atmosphere was lacking in the hostel due to lack of communal area. Security was good, as rooms could be locked and main door had security code after 10pm. All in all, it was a really good spot for students to stay in Paris.

×