Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are in the historic center of Albaicín, a place where time stopped for visitors to enjoy its narrow streets and its architecture, highly influenced by the Muslim culture. We invite you to discover all the charm of the area in which we find ourselves and the innumerable details and services that can be enjoyed in the hostel, since in it you will find everything you need for unforgettable days that, without a doubt, you will want repeat it.
In our hostel we offer private double rooms and mixed and feminine shared rooms. All have air conditioning, cleaning service and some have balconies and views. We offer continental breakfast, pool and patio, electric bicycles, transfer services and tickets for Granada Card.
Alojamiento con encanto La Luna en el Alba Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Breakfast time from 08:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included in the dorms - 6 EUR per person per day.
Towels are not included in the dorms - 3 EUR per person
In the private rooms breakfast and towels are included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Outdoor Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Not Included
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>