Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Because of its location near Miyazu Bay, fresh seafood including snow crab is also available. Please use this YH for a gourmet trip, solitary journy, family travel. school trip or group seminar trip.
Amanohashidate is located on the Tango Peninsula in the northern part of Kyouto Prefecture. It is a beautiful sandy beach, 2.3 miles in length and about 600 feet wide and is covered with over 6000 pine-trees.
It is said to look like The Green Bridge to Heaven.
It is famous as one of the three most beautiful spots in Japan since the old days and is popular with many tourists all year around.
There are many place worth seeing such as Ine, Kyago point there is a magnificent view. There are also several hot springs within 40 minute by car. If you take a bus on a regular route, you can make tour around the Peninsula. During the winter season, a special club dish is for dinner. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>