Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Notice of changes to be given one week prior arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No drugs or excessive alcohol consumption at rooftop terrace or at premises.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We try to serve you better by providing the best value for money to our budget conscious guests.
Our rooms are clean with fresh linen and towels plus free wifi. It features attached bathroom with 24-hour hot water, windows, air-conditioners and satellite TV. We are open 24-7 and guests can have free use of a personal computer (pc) near the reception.
Amarin Inn is located close to Khaosan and yet away from the activities and noise of Khaosan. You need to walk through a lane to arrive at Amarin Inn. We are within an old Thai village struggling to retain its identity as this Khaosan area develops. At Amarin Inn enables guests can sample the old atmosphere of a village within the city.
We try to give a family atmosphere here to remember our heritage. Ownership of this land had been within our family for seven generations, and I am the chosen grandchild to share this small plot. To ensure the viability of its ownership , we decided to give to the society the nostalgia of life in the oldest part of the old city of Bangkok. Our staff and us try to bring you in as part of our family. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Flexible NRR
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>