Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We do offer free Wi-Fi and parking for all our guests.
We are conveniently located off of Highway 1 on Munras Avenue, less than 1 mile from downtown Monterey. We are nearby several local attractions such as Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf, Carmel, Pebble beach and the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before date of arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night + tax of your stay.
'Swimming pool and Hot tub are closed due to Covid-19' till 12/31/22.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Office hours are 07.30 to 22.00.
For after office hour check-in we do have a night service phone just outside of our office. We do prefer check-in by 22:00 but accidental late check-in is allowed but notify property of your late arrival in advance.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (Visa, Discover, Master, American Express)
Taxes not included 10.80% Tax + $1.00 Occupancy Tax + $15.00 Service Charge per night on top of the base price.
No pets allowed. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>