Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
90 Beds - we have single, double and triple
'free use of sauna '
free WiFi internet access
TV, Refrigerator, Air conditioner, Warm rooms
Hot Water 24 Hours,
English speaking Team
Beauty Salon for Ladies
Tables in rooms with chairs
Wooden Wardrobes in each room
Airport Pick up
No smoking Lounge
Managing Tourist Traveling to the most famous tourist sites.
Domestic Free Calls
tours to be organised with the Reception
these eateries at Hotel
Pizza Roma Cafe serves Italian style pizza and pasta.
Camel Cafe serves authentic Arabic food
Near Souq Old Market.
Most visitors to Jordan enjoy the down town Amman souq, traditional cafes and restaurants, sweets, shopping for souvenirs, handcrafted items, oriental spices, cheap CDs and videos, cheap perfumes and the real taste of Jordan all in one place add to that the Roman Amphitheatre and the citadel of Amman you got everything you need to see is within walking distance.
Special for customers who book through Hostelworld site airport pick up and drop off ONLY 20 Jod.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by Credit cards and cash
Check in 24h
Check out before 12.00
Taxes included View House Rules
- Free City Tour
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>