Amstel House Hostel

Fabulous 3278 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 3278 Total Reviews

8th Jun 2018

Pretty much exactly what a hostel should be. Next time I'm in Berlin will be staying here again without a doubt.

• Poland, Couple, 25-30
8th Jun 2018
7.7

It was ok, staff was nice and speaking English super good. Female bathrooms were fine, but my boyfriend told me that the male bathroom was gross.

• harsharyaiitd5981
  • India, Male, 25-30
7th Jun 2018

A nice place overall. Though quite huge, this is not like a typical homestay hostel that you would expect. The place has all & more of the necessary facilities, and has a bar below!

• aprilkelly197572
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
3rd Jun 2018

Only stayed one night. Bed was clean room was clean. Staff were super friendly. Big open communal space with good sized kitchen. Beer was cold. Very happy overall.

Hey! Thanks a lot for your kind words! Is there anything we could do better? We're always trying to improve our place and it seems there are some points you didnt like that much. Cheers, your Amstel Team.

• sidselkantelberg4286
  • Denmark, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2018
7.1

You get what you pay for - an okay hostel, not bad, but not amazing either.

Hey! Thank you for your review. We're always trying to improve our Hostel. Do you have anything you'd like to have changed in particular? Cheers, your Amstel Crew

• emilyjarvis19932649
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
2nd Jun 2018
6.6

The bathrooms were gross.

Hey, thank you for your honest response. Our bathrooms are cleaned twice a day - whenever its busy they get used quite frequently and not everyone leaves the facilities behind as if they'd like to find them. We're sorry you didnt like the bathrooms. In case you give us a second chance: The receptionists are always there to hear your critique and problems and will always try to make it better. Best regards, the Amstel Crew

• kseghirbakir5393
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
1st Jun 2018

I’ve stayed at this hostel for 3 nights and didn’t regret it. The staff were really friendly and willing to help you all the time. Doors and stairs are locked and you need a card to get in so the overall security is good and the 4 people rooms give you a lot of privacy. Even though it is a bit far from the city center, there’s a really close metro station that was really convenient for going around the city. Thank you so much guys for the great stay!

Thanks a lot for your kind words! We'd love to welcome you again in the future. Best regards, your Hostel Crew

31st May 2018

I enjoyed my stay at Amstel House. I felt comfortable and safe. The staff and guests were friendly. I do have two minor complaints. 1. The showers don't have a bench/chair/shelf to store clothes or toiletries while you shower. You have one hook to put everything. I had to put my belongings on the floor or drape over the door. 2. Most of the time I was there, the WiFi was very slow. I wasn't able to even upload photos to Instagram. Still, I had a nice time at this hostel.

• Hong Kong, Male, 41+
31st May 2018

A great place for value!

Excellent!!

Thanks a lot for your nice words! Moabit is always changing and people say its the next big thing in the capital. Give it another try in the future and we hope to reach the 10 then. Cheers, your Amstel Crew

×