Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie

Rating 3378 Total Reviews

• ghopkins4956
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
1st Jan 2018

Great location and great staff!

• maberges4384
  • Dominican Republic, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Dec 2017

The bathroom was never really clean.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
24th Nov 2017
4.3

Pros: Great location Cons: There was a confusion and I had to pay an extra night that I didn't needed, the staff didn't do much to help. There is no mirrors on the bathrooms or rooms, no lockers or place to keep your stuff, the blankets are too old and the place in general is not clean. Would not stay there again.

11th Nov 2017
6.9

While the hostel is in a pretty good location, nothing truly stands out about it. Nice that there is a shower in your room, but there are no lockers for your stuff. Free breakfast is Peanut butter jelly. Really pricey, but all hostels in Amsterdam are. Would recommend regardless as everything went smooth.

• Egypt, Female, 25-30
1st Nov 2017
3.1

As reluctant as i am to leave a bad review for the first time, I think I owe it to others who think of staying at this hostel: I've been utterly disappointed for I have been moved after two nights (on my 3rd night) to another room against my wishes under the pretense that the weekend is"full" .. well it's not like i haven't paid extra for a night during the weekend. cant add details of this incenvienence because of the 500 characters limit.. cleanliness is a joke & no mirror in entire hostel..

• Australia, Male, 18-24
31st Oct 2017
3.7

Their customer service is terrible and my bunk bed didn't have a ladder therefore I had to climb using my luggage as a stair . Their bathroom is very small and there is only one for every 20 people. It's very expensive.

• gemmateagle5966
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
27th Oct 2017
5.1

They are currently in the process of doing renovations which is great, new showers and toilets however they were still basically under construction. For the price, they should have waited to open until all reservations were done. Not a great value for money.

20th Oct 2017
2.6

Staff was in our business; I was extremely exhausted and decided to stay in, the staff member repeatedly argued with me to go out. One staff member climbed our balcony and jumped through the window in my room. Then I had a roommate who had intercourse dreams and was humping the bed. I also got a backpack stolen from my bag, because there were no lockers in the room. Also, the staff came in at 10 am to 'clean' and woke all of us up. It was never actually cleaned. Constant construction under my room.

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Oct 2017
2.0

Over priced and filthy. Place was like a building site. Staff are inept. Will only take cash for room payment. Made a fuss when wanted to pay on card. Overall my worst experience ever in a hostel. I would rather sleep rough than stay at this establishment again.

7th Oct 2017
7.4

Good location and friendly staff.

×