Amsterdam Hostel

Very Good 2999 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
6th Nov 2018
7.4

Was ok for just 1 night, but I think there shouldn't be a room right next to the entrance door, i heard every person walking in the hostel and all the cars and people out in the street. I think there was a voluntier working, he was realy nice, way more than the staff. I'll go back if i see a good price online.

5th Nov 2018
6.9

Staff just OK, good location, a bit old but ok for what it is. Pancakes and coffee are included for breakfast.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
28th Oct 2018

nice hostel with good people. I enjoyed my stay and will be back.

25th Oct 2018
4.0

I booked a 4 bed en-suite . Room was incredibly dirty!!!!! Blankets dirty as well, sometimes even with blood spots. The staff was not helpful. We asked an explanation about the lack of cleaness and the girl at the front door said that was going to report this to the manager but she did not say anything about the situation! The room is at -1 floor in front of the trash, you can image the nice flavor! I wound’t reccomand this to anyone else, better spend a little bit more. Cleaness first

• debschultze6858
  • USA, Female, 41+
22nd Oct 2018
2.6

When I arrived to check in, there were homeless people sitting on the steps. When I returned back at night there were prostitutes and crack heads all up and down the street, and right in front of the hostel doing drugs on a car. My car's window was busted in right in front of the hostel on the street, and all my valuables were stolen, including my passport. When I let the person at the desk know that I needed to call police for report and repair my window, 1/2 hour late check-out, they said No.

• arminastomasevicius9789
  • Lithuania, Male, 18-24
21st Oct 2018
3.7

Staff wasn't collaborative when problems occurred. I couldn't make the checkin same day because of the flight delay and then I called them the girl rudely demanded to pay for the night which I couldn't reach the hostel. I tried to explain and ask for reservation replacement, but she didn't listened.

20th Oct 2018

I have stayed at Amsterdam Hostel twice and had a great stay both times. I'd definitely stay again. The staff were friendly and facilities clean. The facilities are basically what you'd expect from a pretty well maintained hostel. The hostel is on a street that has an incline, but the location is great. It's good value for the money.

18th Oct 2018

The building is a bit more run down than most hostels but certainly meets the need especially when you factor in the cost. I really liked the small outdoor spaces and accessibility. It is a small kitchen so prepare to be chummy!

• livhopetattoo4972
  • England, Female, 25-30
13th Oct 2018
7.1

Good for a cheap stay in the city

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Oct 2018

Beautiful building, great location and good atmosphere.

×