Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The communal living room includes fully equipped kitchen as oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, dining table, refrigerator, coffee making facilities and sofa. At request can be assigned a private bathroom. We are not a luxury accommodation but a modest, just at city centre.
Amsterdam Central Railway Station is only 250 metres from Amsterhouse B&B and offers metro, tram and train connections all over the city and beyond. Chinatown and the Red Light district are only a 5-minute walk away. Discos are at walking distance.
Amsterhouse B&B Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00 . Late check in after 24:00 Eur 25.00 charge.
Check out before 11:00 .
Taxes not included - 5.00% city tax.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>