Apache Hostel

• fergalmcloughlin8589
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
11th Nov 2018
4.9

, I booked a private room in which I did not have a comfortable stay I could hear every bit of noise, I turned the heating on in the room and a smell came from the radiator. I was unable to have a proper shower for the 3 days I was there as there was no hot water even though it was an electric shower. The linen was clean put it covered a duvet that was filthy. I have being staying in similar accommodation over the last few weeks in Dublin and this was quite frankly the worst so far.

• cvorfel13714
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2018
5.1

I arrived and rang the doorbell but no one came to the door. I had to call for them to answer the door. When we were shown our private room with a double bed, the floor was flooded due to the rain coming in from an open window. During our stay, none of the showers worked for the first evening we stayed there. When I needed an adapter, that I was told was included in the price, I was told to pay for one instead. The hostel is also attached to a fast food place. But, the location is excellent.

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Nov 2018
3.7

The faucet in the room, the bathroom light and the freaking shower didn’t work. The doors didn’t lock automatically so you had to hope that you’re roommates didn’t leave the door unlocked with your stuff inside. The employee on checkin day nearly shut the door in my face when I showed up to drop off my luggage, stating it was too early to check in and when I attempted to leave my case there after check out I was informed I had 4 hours to return or it’d be removed. Worst stay of my 5 country trip

• nnn43556942
  • Guinea, Male, 31-40
1st Nov 2018
6.6

They need to get independent kitchen for some hours use for customers. Thanks.

• noconnell38810
  • Ireland, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2018

I loved the stay here as staff were very welcoming but when I booked my stay here I requested a room with a double bed for my boyfriend and myself but was given a tiny box room with bunk beds which wasn’t the easiest to deal with but other than that it was fine and we enjoyed our stay

• anttiplsr44265
  • Finland, Couple, 18-24
26th Oct 2018
4.3

Dirty, messy extension of a late night pizza place. Windows drafty and rooms cold. Staff was friendly though.

• nicolehowell55312
  • USA, Female, 18-24
26th Oct 2018
6.0

Staff was s**t. It's not as dirty as everyone says it is. The location is so amazing and for the two days that I was there, I was barely in the hostel so the location was way more important than anything else. You need to weigh what's mos important to you because this was a great fit for what I was looking for. Not the best most amazing hostel I've stayed in but it did the trick for the weekend.

• williamhetherington1238577
  • Ireland, Male, 41+
19th Oct 2018

It was a great stay. Thank u

• laurenwhiteley23364
  • USA, Female, 18-24
11th Oct 2018
3.4

—Wifi Doesn’t work —Beds: “Greasy, moist, damp,” made me itchy even after we left, could feel the mattress springs, was painful, don’t use the pillow —Bathrooms: don’t count on showering unless your'e cool with temps from Absolute Zero to Hell’s Lobby —No Age Limit, scary guests —Cleanliness: entire hostel was a pile of feces, trash bags were piling up at the bottom of the stairs and you could smell it at the top of the stairs --Location: fine. Please just don't stay here, it's not worth it.

• dollardepot31225
  • USA, Male, 31-40
11th Oct 2018
6.9

Staff very friendly but pleace is not clean at all.

×