Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Discover the convenience of modern and functional and at the same time equipped to provide greater autonomy in your stay, whether for just one night or for weeks or months.
Enjoy individual apartments, fully furnished single, double and triple, with everything necessary to ensure the greatest pleasure: kitchen with fridge and ceramic hob, sink, kitchenware, microwave, bathroom, telephone, heating, LED TV, satellite TV and wi-fi.
At Residential Apartments Portazgo you can also enjoy the services of a hotel:
a cleaning service and change of towels every two days, weekly linen change, complimentary self-service laundry, spacious Room Service , rooms for business meetings and ample free parking, subject to availability.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Check In: 4.00 pm – 11.30 pm
Check Out: 7.30 am - 12.00 noon
Reception times: 7.30 am – 11.30 pm
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
Breakfast is not included. (only upon request, 4.00 Eur per person/day)
Taxes are included. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>