Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our place is situated only 250m from the town centre; despite of this it is quiet and calm accommodation.
The place is meant for extraordinary people who appreciate the beauty of a small cottage, contact with nature and the beaty of polish landscapes, people who expect peace and silence during their holidays.
The lakes and forests that encircle Augustow encourage you to go on cycling tours, long walks and ship cruises.
If you take your own bike , we will provide you with a nice, safe place to keep it. There is a canoe and bike rental near by.
PARKING & BQQ :
There is a parking place as well as a BQQ site with all the facilities like garden furniture for guests disposal.
There is a playground for young and older children. Any child will enjoy himself/herself. We have sandbox, slide and many swings.
The swing is in the beautiful surrounding where you can relax and enjoy the great green environment.
NORDIC WAKING EQUIPMENT:
The nearby forest and forest roots encourage to practice nordic walking.
BACK TO CIVILISATION:
Far away from the big city, we won't take away all the facilities you are accustomed to. There is an Internet access and cable TV in all rooms.
Peace, the fresh and clear air and beautiful views will help you to recharge your batteries.
It is the best place for holiday for you, your friends and family.
Visit Augustow- the land of lakes and forests, enjoy visiting Rospuda River Valley. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Children's Play Area
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>