Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The building is near the famous Diocletian Palace from the UNESCO World Heritage list, in the very centre of the Split Summer Festival events. Otherwise Split is the city which lives intensly all year long and is one of the most particular and praised cities in Croatia.
We can offer two apartments in the same building .
One is a double bedroom apartment situiated on the first floor with balcony & kitchen & bathroom.
Other one bedroom apartment is on the 3rd floor with balcony. Below is description about this apartment
Apartment's position in the hub of this glorious city and its full comfort offers the enjoyment and relaxation to its guests. With atractive furniture, airy space, modern appliances - equipped with flat screen TV, wireless internet, two air-conditioning, kitchen and bathroom utilities - and appraised modestly, it's delightful to live in.
Our fifteen years experience in letting it and being generously at hand to our guests, add to its attractivity.
Regarding details of its feature - it's 40 m2, recently and fully renovated flat on the 1st & 3rd floor, with a long balcony open towards Croatian National Theatre, with the spacious sleeping and living rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom. It is of the ideal size for the families, couples or groups. All most important city spots and locations are at the hand of its guests, so that those intended on enjoying Split Roman-Mediterranean and mystical atmosphere, are ideally located here.
Feel free to come and see by yourself the beauty of the apartments and hospitality of the hosts.
For further information you can contact me on apartments-MARMONT Split Neven Elezovic
Check-in 13:00-24:00 - please advise us in advance of your time of arrival.
Cancellation policy is 7 days in advance
We accept payment by cash only
Tourist tax in July & August is 1 euro per person/day View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>