Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our smaller property means we can spend more time maintaining our proud reputation of comfort and cleanliness, and more time making you feel right at home! As you walk through the door to one of our twelve serviced apartments, you'll realize that good things really do come in small packages!
The Apartments of South Yarra are located in the heart of Melbourne's trendy South Yarra, with the dining and boutique shopping of famous Chapel Street just 100 metres from your door!
Looking for a change of scenery? Melbournes city centre is only 10 minutes by train, or why not take a ride on a tram and stop along the way at the Royal Botanic Gardens or the Victorian Arts Centre?
All apartments are non-smoking. Minimum age required: 21 years.
Free Broadband Internet and off-street car parking are included, along with crisp fresh linen and towels. Apartments receive a weekly service. Staying a bit longer? Ask about our longer stay rates. Reception is open 24 hours a day, located just three minutes walk away at the Claremont Guest House (189 Toorak Road, South Yarra).
Our friendly Reception team can assist you with Day Tour bookings, information about local attractions and dining options. There is an extended hours Pharmacy on site at the Claremont, and a Business Centre and Foreign Exchange located just across the road. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>