Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the reservation is cancelled less than two weeks before check-in date the full balance will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location is situated on a hill above the Fiesa beach with view to the sea and the Fiesa lake. It lies right between the beach and the city center. In the vicinity there are also many casinos and SPA centers in the nearby seaside town of Portorose.
We offer studio apartments, single bedroom apartments and two bedroom apartment capable of accommodating up to 6 persons. All apartments have fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms with showers. Every unit has its own terrace, some of them are with sea view while others have a private garden. There is a common area where guests may use a grill and play games. WiFi is available for free through all the property area including all rooms and terraces. Free parking is available for all guests. Your dogs and pets are welcome at our property and there is a lot of green space for them to enjoy.
Apartments Soncne Terase Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00
Check out before 10:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.27 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Dogs are welcome at our property.
We take care of our environment so we kindly ask our guests to separate the garbage according to local rules.
A city tax of 1,27 EUR/person/night for adults and 0,635 EUR/person/night for children up to 18 years old has to be paid in cash upon arrival. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>