Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is located on the ground floor of a residential building with a separate entrance from the courtyard. The hostel has 5 rooms: a room with 2 beds, a quadruple room, a six-bedded room, and an eight-bed room. The front desk is open 24/7 (around the clock). The hostel has 2 showers, separate bathrooms for men and women. The rooms have bunk beds with orthopaedic mattresses, natural hypoallergenic bedding, a table and chairs, personal deposit boxes, air conditioning, heating. Near each bed there are a lamp and a bedside shelf. Complimentary high-speed Internet is provided on the hostel’s territory. The hostel has a kitchen with dishes, electric kettle, microwave, washer and fridge and a lounge area for guests with TV.
Apple Hostel Kyiv Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 47.23 UAH per night per non-Ukrainian resident and 18.89 UAH per night per Ukrainian resident.
Breakfast included and served 07:00-10:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 3 years of age.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>