Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nested right between the beaches of Tauranga and Mt Manganui you will find our cosy newly renovated backpackers . We have clean and comfortable accommodation,tenting site, free parking and free unlimited WiFi!
Relax on our laid back terrace with waterfront or garden view. Enjoy our Movie nights on Every Wednesday and Friday in a big screen. Lets be honest this is a great way to meet other travelers and just relax from all that traveling.
Next to all this you can also rent one of our kayaks, mountain bikes and/or fishing rods or take one of the many walks and enjoy a day in the sun. Around the backpackers there are heaps of shops in walking distance like cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, and other shops.
And don't be shy to see us as we are happy to share our knowledge of everything that is going on in town and help you plan your adventures here in the Bay of Plenty.
Don't wait just come and see what all the fuss is about and experience it yourself!
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Steam Room
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
Things to Note
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay, unless otherwise stated below.
Office Hours from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Late Check-in after the office hours will require a fee of $10 per person. No food or alcohol in rooms.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>