Archi Rossi Hostel

Fabulous 6319 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6319 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
14th Nov 2018

Nice place, great breakfast and location.

• hongduongtn8884725
  • Vietnam, Male, 18-24
11th Nov 2018

I only stay 1 night for a short trip but everything was very nice and staffs are so friendly

• emilyschroeder7855
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Nov 2018

The hostel was in a great location. The staff were helpful and the rooms were clean. Nice option for a night or two in Florence

• drewroyster
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Nov 2018

My stay at Archi Rossi was amazing! Everything was very clean and accessible! Would definitely stay again!

5th Nov 2018

The free breakfast was amazing. Love the decor and how peaceful it is with the outside terrace.

3rd Nov 2018
5.4

The worst staff I’ve ever encountered, extremely rude and dismissive. I know they have a tendency to write nasty comments back so I was hesitant to write this. But would want a fair warning if I was to book. There are bugs, idk what kind but me and 4 other girls in multiple rooms all had bites from them, staff was dismissive and didn’t care at all. Breakfast was sad but what do you expect for free. Based on the reviews I booked, but after my experience, I would quickly direct you somewhere else.

Hello my friend, we are desolate you had such a bad experience with us. I just spoke to the staff you had a discussion with, he confirmed me that you were simply bitten by a mosquito, as well as your friends. Our staff is trained to recognize the presence of bed bugs or any bugs in general, this means that rooms are checked every day to spot any sign of presence. We do that for several reasons: because we like to provide a clean enviroment, but also, and I won't hide that to you, for economical reasons. Closing down a room for the fumigation and refunding guests is way more expensive than checking all days if there are typical tracks of said bugs. I'm really sorry you were not able to have the compensation or the upgrade you required, but really we had 100% certainty that those bites were coming from mosquitos. The proof is that not a single guest reported such inconvenient in the following days and the hostel is still working with 100% of the rooms. In the event of the presence of bugs in "multiple rooms" as you mentioned, we would be still closed fumigating every single corner of the structure. About the breakfast, we believe your rewiew is simply driven by the frustration of the mosquito situation. Just for the love of truth and to help other potential guests, here a short list of some things we provide in our poor, free, breakfast: coffee, milk, tea, cereals, jam, biscuits, ham, eggs, pasta, beans, fruit, vegetables, cornetto (italian pastry), etc. All due respect, but we italians are quite sensitive about americans critizicing our cuisine :) Hopefully you will come back to change your mind, we will be waiting you with big pleasure. Best regards, Tom

• mradamwkennedy2747
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
3rd Nov 2018

Good hostel, close to main sites and train station. Found the bathrooms were missing toilet paper a couple times a upright locker is fine though mine was missing hangers for first day. Breakfast was superb though- eggs with bacon on top and scrambled eggs plus cappuccino machine was nice bonus! Thanks! Will be back!

• kes1999
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Nov 2018

This place was beautiful would definitely recommend. It’s within walking distance of all the main areas.

• ricardosfoco1348
  • Brazil, Male, 31-40
2nd Nov 2018

The best place that I have stayed. The rooms are spacious, good atmosphere.

6.6

This was a nice hostel, however we booked three beds in an all female room and there was a man in there. The location was perfect! The staff was friendly and accommodating. The bathroom area was not very clean in our room.

Of course there was a male in your room, you booked a mixed dormitory and you were correctly assigned to this type of room! Please next time double check if what you are booking is what you need, and if your comments on reviews are based on real issues or else...

×