Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel provide private rooms as well as dormitory rooms. All beds are supplied with duvet and pillow. Bed linen and towels are available at reception at an additional charge. Bed linen must be used at all times. Guest may bring their own or rent a complete set upon arrival. Sleeping bags are not allowed.
Check-in is available from 14:00 (2pm). Late arrival is exceptional and late arriving guests need to communicate by e-mail in order to receive approval for late arrival and to receive necessary arrival details. Check out is required by 11:00 am.
The property has a strict age requirement of 21 years. Persons below the age of 21 years will not be permitted to stay without a related guardian of at least 25 years of age. Maximum age for staying in a dormitory is 40 years of age.
If reservation is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the date of arrival, charges will apply equivalent to the amount of the first night's stay.
Charges for a one-night-stay reservation will be processed 48 hours prior to the booked date of arrival. Charges will be made from the credit card given on reservation. If charges are rejected or card is declined, reservation will be cancelled.
All arrivals should report at the main gate on Stora Nygatan 38. Simply push the door phone for contact with the hotel. Once identified, guest will be let in by the security clerk. Security screening apply for all late arrivals and a fully prepaid reservation is required in order to have a late arrival approved. There also need to be a valid and fully chargeable credit card on all reservations. Please note the need of a valid and chargeable creditcard on the reservation in order to have a late check-in approved.
Minimum age for staying at Castle House Inn is 21 years of age. Maximum age for staying in a dormitory is 40 years of age.
Cancellations for non-restricted reservations are free of charge until 48 hours prior to arrival.
Payment by cash or credit card. The property may pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival. Name on reservation, credit card and ID/passport must match.
Taxes are included. Breakfast is not included. Property is non-smoking. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Linen Not Included
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>