Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelling of group booking from 7-0days from arrival will be charged 30% of the payment.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is is located on a secluded forestry acreage, only a 30 minute drive from the City of Whitehorse. It is located on a secluded and private acreage 30 kilometers from downtown Whitehorse. Tahini Hot Springs and Yukon Wildlife Preserve are 5 minutes away by car. There are bicycles available to rent, many areas to hike are close by including the Trans Canada Trail. The property is located close to Tahkini River.
The cabins have private bedrooms and private bathrooms. There is a kitchenette that is shared with another cabin. The main building has common room for socializing and meals. Each cabin building has 2 private and secure bedrooms and a private 3 piece bathroom. There is shared kitchenette in each cabin building. Bedding is supplied and housekeeping is included. Filtered water for drinking is supplied by the hostel. Besides, we have breakfast service for option if guest need, our breakfast are not lavish but quantitative and fresh.
Arctic Colour 318 Cabins terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
We accept all types of cards except for Diners.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 5.00%
Breakfast not included - 6 CAD per person per day.
Reception hour from 08:00 to 22:00
No pets indoors
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>