Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
bonifico a saldo 7gg prima della o saldo al check in
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Surrounded by the colors and scents of orange trees, Ares Hotel offers the most modern comfort in an intimate and relaxing atmosphere. The Winter Garden restaurant with its windows allows you to enjoy the surrounding nature while enjoying an excellent dish of the Sicilian tradition
Its rooms are tastefully decorated and are perfectly suited to the needs of couples, business travelers, families and groups of friends on vacation.
From the hotel it is possible to reach and book excursions to the Etna Volcano, the Alcantara Gorges, the suggestive Taormina, Syracuse and much more. The staff will be available to advise customers based on their needs. Meeting rooms for small and large meetings complete the profile of this structure.
Ares Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
24 Hours Reception
No pets allowed.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Shuttle Bus
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>