Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy also walking around rows of old houses in this district designated as historical buildings.
What Can You Find and Do near the Hostel?
Beaches Full of Natural Beauty
Strolling along the Beach and Fishing in the Sea ( Only 1 minute on foot or 50 meters to the Seashore)
Walking and Cycling (Seaside Course & Orange Orchard Hiking Course)
Hot Springs (We have some near the Hostel. so you can go on foot or drive there.)
Sightseeing in Yuasa ( post towna and birthplace of Soy Sauce.)
It's a good place to find the old remains of her glorious past on the streets of this old town. Please askus for the map in the hostel.)
Picking As Many Tangerines and Oranges As You Can Eat ( Admission Fee) 500 yen Per Person.
Picking Sanpokan Oranges in the Orange Orchard belonging to the Hostel.
A Great Atmosphere of Staying As a Group in the Hostel.
Playing Badminton and Tennis with Other Persons Staying Together View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Bicycle Hire
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>