Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Both Yurts have spectacular views in every direction and are surrounded by olive and almond orchards, that slope up towards the majestic mountains. Here, guests can be close to nature without sacrificing their home comforts.
Yurts enjoy different energy from more conventional living spaces, due to their rounded shape and pointed top, which creates a sense of spaciousness and tranquillity. Guests can gaze up at the stars at night and enjoy the natural light during the day.
Both Yurts have round structures, beautiful wooden floors and canvas walls. They are eco-friendly and part self-contained, partly-furnished and equipped with basic facilities. Yurt 1 has 2 double beds and a dining area. There is plenty of space to relax and lounge. Yurt 2 enjoys a twin-bed and has plenty of space to relax and lounge.
There is an external eco-friendly shower and toilet, close to both Yurts. Guests also have use of the luxurious outdoor swimming pool or they can just laze and relax in a hammock, in the beautiful external garden areas.
There are also many activities and excursions available to enjoy at Armonia Alpujarra and the surrounding area. This is a truly special place and it’s only 5 minutes drive from the famous Spa town of Lanjaron and, the City of Granada is approximately 45 mins drive away!
Armonia Alpujarra is peaceful, healing and harmonious. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>