Art Hole Hostel

Superb 3394 Total Reviews

• cheez2147061
  • Singapore, Male, 25-30
17th Apr 2018

Amazing experience at the Art Hole hostel. Awesome staff like Mikel and Chris made this trip wonderful. Join Chris on his walking city tour and you'd learn so much more and get entertained as well. Beds and lockers were great. Breakfast as well. Thank you!

14th Apr 2018

It was great. Like all

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2018

I chose this hostel for it’s intimate family dinners so I could meet other travellers. And I got that and so much more! I found that the staff were exceptionally friendly and made me feel right at home. Amanda greeted me at reception with a big smile and lots of advice for things to do around the city. Chris took me on a city tour and he knew so much history about Prague and was very enthusiastic and passionate!Lovely friendly staff, delicious dinners and awesome friendly atmosphere.Best hostel!

• schnaple
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2018

These guys are awesome, if you want a hostel with an amazing atmosphere, look no further!

7th Apr 2018

Great atmosphere and very friendly staff. All around a good hostel to stay in for young people traveling Europe. Comfortable beds, free breakfast, and great bang for your buck. I hate art but I love the Art hole hostel.

7th Apr 2018

It is a small hostel so easy to get to know people. Comfortable beds, and free breakfast was a huge plus. Location was also good. Only bad thing was the showers kind of sucked. But value good value for my money. I would stay here again and recommend it to others

• jordanxdeeter6127
  • Denmark, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Apr 2018

Art hole was a really fun place to stay. The staff is really fun and kind! The place has a lot of great energy. It’s in a very central location. We didn’t have to take any cabs or buses, we walked. It was a lot of walking, but we loved it. Nice big lockers that don’t need a lock, it comes with a key when you check in. The bathrooms are a little weird. They don’t smell the best. And we had some odd roommates, but overall, our experience was wonderful.

• samuelschneider17228
  • USA, All Male Group, 18-24
5th Apr 2018

At first I was skeptical about this hostel, but then I got inside and had my mind blown. I felt very safe, had a very comfortable bed, and it was very clean and welcoming. Staff were from all over the world and shared their stories with us. Great place to stay.

• jjennijuulia985166
  • Finland, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2018
6.0

I don’t want to be mean, but honestly, yes there was art on the walls and all, but the word ”hole” describes the hostel better. Did not like the atmosphere and I didn’t feel comfortable staying there. I was only there for one night, so it was okay for that. The lockers were small, the hostel looked kinda strange and when I walked in on the main doors, I almost turned back. But for one night it was decent, but I slept really badly, because I didn’t feel secure. Would not go back.

3rd Apr 2018

Amazing hostel. Great value. Great people. Not a quiet place though, there's a good atmosphere so people drink and are loud. Just be aware of this.

×