Arty Paris Porte de Versailles by Hiphophostels

8.0
Fabulous 2749 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2018

Nice hostel to stay. The staff was very friendly. Room was spacious and clean. I would definitely come back again.

12th Nov 2018

My brother and I stayed for two nights in the 4 bed dormitory. We enjoyed our time, and liked that it was an easy walk to get to the city center. The staff was friendly and they had kitchen access. The bathrooms were in each room, and incredibly small (in our room you had to sit sideways on the toilet because there was no room for your legs to face forward). If occupied, you had to go down four flights of stairs to get to the one stall restroom on the main floor. Otherwise, cool place.

• India, Couple, 25-30
5th Nov 2018

Lively hostel located in a quiet and cute Paris district. We got a private room which was small but cozy. The kitchen was great with free milk. Breakfast was rather modest but there are a few great breakfast places located within walking distance such as café Arthur et Juliette and dinner places as well such as the Korean place next door.

Hello, thank you so much for this amazing review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, come back anytime!

31st Oct 2018
7.7

We very much enjoyed staying at this hostel. I had reserved a room with four girls but they let me change to a couple's room when I needed to, quite easily. The room was quiet. We thought that the hotel's staff could have been a little friendlier and the location was not close to a metro stop; we had to walk about 15 minutes to get to it. Otherwise we really liked staying here and would recommend it!

30th Oct 2018
6.9

Hostel/hotel is on the outskirts of Paris proper. You'll need to take transport to get anywhere exciting; not much is within walking distance. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms are small, with the bathrooms even smaller. If you are looking to spend little money on lodging but are willing to deal with taking the metro/tram/bus almost certainly to get from point A to point B, this is a good spot.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We will pass the kind words to our staff members, safe travel :)

• England, Male, 31-40
26th Oct 2018
4.9

1. The bathrooms are way too small. I wonder how a normal size person is expected to use the toilet. Have these toilets ever been used by the staff or managers? 2. The breakfast is just not worth the money that is being charged. 3. The lift was out most of the time leaving us to carry our luggage all the way up the winding stairs. 4. The room was hardly cleaned. Toilet papers were not topped up.

Hi there, thank you for your comment. these toilets are regulary checked, and we make sure they are clean at all time, with more than 100 guests in the hostel it can be difficult. Our reception is open 24/7 where any of these issues could have been addressed and fixed immediatly. We hope to welcome you again in the futur , safe travel ;)

• England, Male, 31-40
24th Oct 2018

I definitely recommend it. Really clean, friendly staff, always someone on reception, beds a little squeaky, good transport links to city. Shops close by. Good atmosphere. I would stay there again.

Hello! Thank you so much for this nice comment, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you in particular for the part about the staff, it is always nice to read :) Come back anytime!

• martinezricardo1852457
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30

it has rooms too smalls

Hello, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall. I'm sorry your room didn't meet your expectations.

18th Oct 2018

Nice hostel but I had a hard time meeting people.

Hi there, thank you so much for your great rating. we are sorry you didnt have a chance to socialize. We will be running up events soon to make sure our guests have a great time, take care ;)

• Colombia, Female, 25-30
18th Oct 2018

Excelente el lugar, el barrio muy seguro

Muchas gracias amigos