Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located center of Asakusa however not along busy street or area.
Therefore we can provide EASY TOURISM and QUIET STAY.
-10min to The oldest temple in Japan “Sensou-ji Temple”
-20min to New land mark of Tokyo “Tokyo SKY TREE Tower”
-within 10 min Supermarket [24hour open], convenience stores and plenty kinds of restaurants.
-1min toTsukuba Express Asakusa Station to Akihabara the best place to find electricity and otaku culture.
-5min to Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Tawaramachi Station to most of main places represent Tokyo.
*Shibuya,/Harajuku. The most fashionable place in Japan.
*Shinjuku/Roppongi The most hottest place for night life.
-15min to Toei Asakusa Line Asakusa Station to International air port Narita[60min]/Haneda[40min
All of our rooms are Japanese style with Tatami floor.
For 1 person:
・Single room with private bath facilities. 'Standard Single Private'
・Single room with private unit bath room.'Basic Single Private'
For 2 people:
・Double room with private bath facilities.[1 semi double sized mattress] 'Standard Double Private'
・Twin room with private bath facilities.[2 separated futon] 'Standard Twin Private'
Facilities and amenities that are FREE to use in each rooms
-Bathtub and Shower with two-in-one shampoo and body soap
-Western style toilet and water stand with toothbrushes and Hairdryer,
-Air conditioner -TV -Tea sets and hot water.
-Towels and Yukata (Japanese bathrobes) -Dresser -Hunger
Other facilities at our place.
-Free PC -Print out service.-Conversion plug free for rental.
-Micro wave –fridge
-Washing machine and dryer on roof top. [Laundry could be hanged out]
-Public phone [International phone card available at reception]
We accept only CASH (Japanese Yen) while check-in. There are serval International ATMs around our hotel and there is an Information center which is able to exchange money.
Opening : 8AM~11PM
*Helpful staff are here, please bring us any questions.
Check in : 3PM~10PM
Check out : 10AM
*Before check-in and after check-out, we would keep your luggage for free.
Security cameras working the whole day.
Cancellation and changes have to be made 2 days before check in date. [Date depends on Japan Standard Time]
A fee for cancellation would be charged as follows
Cancelled on 1 day before:1 day's fee
Cancelled on day of check in:2 day's fee
No-show: The total amount of the reservation.
We are unable to accept children under 3 years old.
We do not have a kitchen facility
We would love to welcome a guests all over the world.
Please feel the good old Japan at Ryokan Toukaisou. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>